The benefits of Transcendental Meditation
The course fee
We are a not-for-profit educational charity and all revenues from course fees go entirely to support the organisation's educational and charitable initiatives.
Total course fees: Learn from as little as £26/month
The fee can be paid upfront, or in instalments over 2, 4 or 12 months making the course fee as affordable as possible.
|Income Level|| One-off payment, |
or paid over 2 or 4 months
|12 month Payment Plan|
| Initial |
|11 monthly payments|
|Income under £25,000||£395||£86||£32|
|Income over £25,000||£525||£94||£44|
|Income over £40,000||£625||£102||£53|
|Income over £60,000||£725||£110||£62|
|Concession (state pension, full time students, over 18's with student card)||£295||£76||£23|
|Under 18 years old||£195||N/A||N/A|
|Under 10 years old||25% of appropriate adult fee for the main parent|
Your course fee covers the 4 day course to learn TM, and all sessions at your TM centre for the first 12 months, including:
- After which you will be proficient in the TM technique and have a good understanding of how it works
- Daily online group meditations at 8am and 6pm with other TM meditators in the UK, supervised by an experienced TM teacher
- Access to the TM App with hundreds of hours of content
- One-on-one regular meditation tune-ups with a Certified TM Teacher either in person or online
- Group meditations & knowledge sessions
- Instruction in a sequence of yoga asana postures and a breathing technique and regular monthly classes
- Social events
- Membership of the private Facebook group to share experiences, questions and answers with other TM meditators.
- Access to the Enjoy TM website, a rich source of advanced knowledge and opportunities.
Our goal is to make Transcendental Meditation available to as many people as possible. Partial scholarships are sometimes available for those in financial hardship. For more information, contact the TM centre.
Transcendental Meditation is available in the UK only through Maharishi Foundation, registered educational charity number 270157 (England & Wales), XR20456 (Northern Ireland), and SC041919 (Scotland). All revenues from course fees go entirely to support the organisation's educational and charitable initiatives.
Tailored, group and corporate courses
We can also quote for private instruction, groups, and in-house courses for business and educational institutions. Please contact us for details.
Take the first step
Public introductory talks are either online or in-person.
These are advertised under each location. If your local Centre is not advertising a webinar, please call them direct. Otherwise ...
...register for an info session